2021 Honda Pilot Interior
The 2021 Honda Pilot is an impressive SUV for many reasons. Its sleek design and robust performance come with a spacious, inviting Honda Pilot interior that Tipp City drivers can use for comfort as well as utility. Voss Honda covers the 2021 Honda Pilot interior dimensions and features below!
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions
Dayton drivers can seat up to eight passengers comfortablyinside the Honda Pilot interior, with a max passenger volume of 152.9 cubic feet. What’s more, the customizable 60/40 split 2nd and 3rd-row seats can be converted for great utility with multiple cargo configurations. The dimension for Honda Pilot design are:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 in / 40.2 in / 38.9 in
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 in / 57.3 in / 44.6 in
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 in / 38.4 in / 31.9 in
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 in / 62 in / 57.6 in
- Cargo Space Behind 3rd Row: 16.5 cu ft (Seats Up) / 18.5 cu ft (Seats Down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cu ft (Seats Up) / 55.9 cu ft (Seats Down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cu ft (Seats Up) / 109 cu ft (Seats Down)
And Honda Pilot design comes with useful available accessories like the Hands-Free Power Tailgate, Door Sill Protection Film, All-Season Floor Mats, and Third-Row Seat Covers. It’s these dimensions and features that make the Honda Pilot interior useful for multiple occasions.
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Technology
Even if you choose the base trim to take your family down Troy roads, you’ll have plenty of standard technologies inside your cabin. And upgrades only make your road trips outside Sidney all the more exciting:
Standard Honda Pilot Interior Technology:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- USB Audio Interface
- Auxiliary Input Jack
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
Available Honda Pilot Interior Technology:
- 8-inch Display Audio with High Resolution Electrostatic Touch-Screen
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System
Drive a New Honda Pilot for Sale Today!
It’s these elements of Honda Pilot design that truly stand out among the pack of competing SUVs. Drivers from Tipp City to Sidney can contact Voss Honda to explore this vehicle even further. Our parts and finance center can help you outfit your Pilot however you see fit. Get in touch today to get behind the wheel of a new Honda Pilot for sale!
Check out more incredible capabilities of this Honda crossover with our breakdown of the Honda Pilot towing capacity.
More from Voss Honda
A Honda sedan can make all the difference to your Dayton and Troy drives, and you might find yourself wondering: “What is the best Honda Accord trim level for me?” Thankfully, the new lineup of 2022 Honda Accord trim levels offers competitive pricing and standout features, so you can bring home a model that…
Choosing your next crossover SUV for Dayton roads means you can find it in a style that you’ll be thrilled to display wherever you go, and that’s just what you can expect from the new selection of 2022 Honda Pilot colors. You’ll have your choice of several unique exterior hues and complementary interior options…
A new SUV should not only deliver a great ride around Dayton but also offer more convenience for your daily travels. That’s just what you can expect from the new 2022 Honda HR-V interior. Sporting relaxed Honda HR-V seating and ample cargo space to help you tackle your day, along with the latest cabin…